Reconciliation – The act of people becoming more civil, empathetic and friendly towards each other.
Just as we reconcile our spending habits with our bank accounts, we must reconcile and consistently re-establish our relationships. Keith Miller, Ph.D.
- Commit the Golden Rule to life.
- It is more fun to succeed together than to win as an individual.
- People want to believe in something larger than themselves.
- It is more important to do the right things than to do things right.
- God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it in the nest. Unknown
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. Chinese Proverb